following University of Minnesota Law
School students have received
fellowships from Equal Justice
America. These fellowships are made
possible by contributions from University
of Minnesota Law School alumni. With
continued support from the alumni, we
look forward to putting many more
University of Minnesota law students to
work providing vitally needed legal
assistance to the
poor. We need
Justice America is an independent
non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation
unaffiliated with any law
Please click the links below to read letters from the students and/or their supervisors on their EJA Fellowship experiences.
- Luke Haqq worked at the Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation at Harvard Law School in Jamaica Plain, MA.
- Kristen Mishler worked at the South Texas Pro Bono Asylum Representation Project (ProBAR) in Harlingen.
- Christopher Moe worked at Cabrini Green Legal Aid in Chicago.
- Morgan Carlson worked at Community Mediation Services in Minneapolis.
- Julia Zwak worked at Central Minnesota Legal Services in Minneapolis.
- Justin Burke worked at the Legal Aid of North Carolina in Greensboro.
- John Harlow worked at Greater Boston Legal Services.
- Heather Abraham worked at Legal Services of South Central Michigan.
- Matthew Webster worked at Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services (SMRLS).
- Michael Zmora worked at the Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago.
- Patricia Feghali worked at the
Housing Preservation Project in St. Paul.
- Lauren Wood worked at Legal Services
of South Central Michigan.
- Alicia Hudelson worked at the Legal
Aid Society of Minneapolis.
- Atlee Reilly worked at SMRLS.
- Paige Abramson worked at Legal
Services for Children in San Francisco.
- Neng Vue worked at Legal Services of
- Jill P. Dabrowski worked at the
Minnesota AIDS Project.
- Betsy Parrell worked at the Legal Aid
Society of Minneapolis.
- Meredith Lins worked at Western
Wisconsin Legal Services.
- Kelly McLain and Jessica Munson
worked at SMRLS.
- Margaret Luger worked at SMRLS.
- Chamba Samb and Shelley Mermelstein worked at the Legal Aid Society of Minneapolis.
- Timothy Kelley and Beth Uittenbogard worked at SMRLS.
- Brent Pattison worked at Columbia
Legal Services in Seattle.
- Joseph Thiegs worked at SMRLS.
- Melissa Lange worked at SSMRLS.